forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4990  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun May 20, 2001  6:03 pm
Subject:  Re: SW seminar

On 5/20/01, Tini Pel wrote:
>Oh I just love to meet you all.
>Now the next question is, where do we all come from. With other words, what
>would be most centred? On the other hand it would be sooooo nice when you
>are with us Valerie.

SignWriting List
May 20, 2001

Certainly I am not a requirement for the SignWriting seminars! Please
go right ahead and schedule without me...and I will always be with
you in spirit ;-)

The SignWriting List has members from 24 countries. So in that sense,
there are no central locations...

But if you are referring to only those who know and use ASL...then I
would think New Mexico would be most central...There are teachers
experimenting with SignWriting in several US states, and in Canada,
but New Mexico has 4 to 5 teachers now....

Last summer, the teachers from New Mexico came to a seminar in my
home at the end of July...But maybe someday the seminars could be
held in Albuquerque? Fun thought!

Val ;-)

  Message 4990  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index