forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5039  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  cmf
Date:  Sat Jun 2, 2001  11:29 pm
Subject:  Re: SW seminar

Hello Nancy and list members,

We have one student relocating as well from NM to Colorado...maybe that's just how SignWriting will spread...the young SignWriting learners will be the couriers of the new literacy for DHH kids!
And I too will be ready for a  SignWriting seminar in 2002.... for me, 2001 is the 'dissertation writing summer !  I'll look forward to participating and maybe even organizing a SW seminar for teachers and others once this matter of 'a perseverance task' is completed. It's going to be a great story!
Cecilia