forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5056  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
Date:  Mon Jun 4, 2001  3:35 pm
Subject:  Hello friends

Olá amigos, fiquei sabendo esta semana que já faço parte da lista da singwriting.
Bem, eu realmente estou muito feliz por isso, mas como toda iniciante ainda preciso de mais informações sobre singwriting. Espero contar com a ajuda de todos.

Bem, eu sou brasileira, pedagoga e professora de educação especial, tenho 33 anos e quase divorciada sem filhos e apesar de já trabalhar há quase dez anos com pessoas especiais só ano passado comecei a trabalhar com surdos em uma escola especializada aqui em Belém do Pará.

Venho em fase da aquisição da lingua de sinais. E por meio da internet fiquei conhecendo a singwriting. Li pouco, mas fiquei interessada em conhecer mais sobre o assunto. Por isso resolvi escrever e perguntar sobre: o que é singwriting?

Então fiquei sabendo dentre outras informações que já faço parte da lista. Isto não é legal?

Espero contar com a ajuda de todos para o inicio desse estudo.

Um grande abraço
Marceone Correa

Hello friends, I was knowing this week that I am already part of the list of the singwriting. 
Well, I am really very happy for that, but as every beginner still needs more information on singwriting. I hope to count with the help of all. 

Well, I am Brazilian, educator and teacher of special education, I am 33 years old and almost divorced without children and in spite of already to work there are almost only ten years with special people passed year began to work with deaf in a specialized school here in Belém of Pará. 

I come in phase of the acquisition of the language of signs. And through the internet I was knowing the singwriting. I Read little, but I was interested in knowing more on the subject. Therefore I decided to write and to ask on: what is singwriting? 

Then I was knowing among other information that I am already part of the list. This is not legal? 

I hope to count with the help of all for I begin it of that study. 

A great hug 
Marceone Corrêa 

Replies Author Date
5058 Re: Hello friends Valerie Sutton Mon  6/4/2001
5078 Re: Hello friends Charles Butler Wed  6/6/2001

Message 5056  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index