forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5106  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Jun 10, 2001  4:14 pm
Subject:  QUESTION: Portuguese-A Handshape

SignWriting List
June 10, 2001

QUESTION: "I have the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook and I love it
but I could use a little help in figuring out the workbook. There
are stuff like "Portuguese A" that I'm not sure how to sign that?"

ANSWER: Thank you for your question. I will answer this in two email
messages. First, here is a diagram of the Portuguese-A:

Attachment
PortugueseA.gif
Type: image/gif

5107 Re: QUESTION: Portuguese-A Handshape Valerie Sutton Sun  6/10/2001

  Message 5106  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index