forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5119  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Jun 17, 2001  9:20 pm
Subject:  Re: New Sign Bible Page

>Cyberjer.com is pleased to announce the publishing of a new Sign Bible
>page, "What does God look for". This page is set up as a reading and
>spelling quiz. Please try your ASL skills here:
>https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/pg34.htm

SignWriting List
June 17, 2001

Good Sunday everyone!

Thank you, Jerry, for your many web postings. I know it is a lot of work to
prepare a document for the web, and yet you give us this gift on a regular
basis. We are getting quite spoiled....Thank you!

And Thanks to Pastor Ronald Dettloff for "What does God look for"...I really
liked the ASL translation, especially at the end. It explained the old
English verse well.

Have you ever had any feedback as to whether people can read the vertical
columns on the computer screen as a web posting, Jerry?

Our ColumnMaker program, that comes with the SignWriter Computer Program,
does best when printed on paper with a laser printer. Then the pages
automatically break properly.

But on the screen, it can be hard to know when to scroll back up to the top
of the page to read down again. This may not be an issue, but I had become
concerned about it, only in regards to web postings....

Judging by the reaction of Nancy and Tini, they seem to be reading the
columns with no problem! - So that is feedback enough ;-)

Val

  Message 5119  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index