forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5285  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Jul 21, 2001  5:54 pm
Subject:  Colombian SignWriter 4.4 Posted

SignWriting List
July 21, 2001

Dear SignWriting List Members:

I am happy to announce that the Colombian version of SignWriter 4.4
is now posted on the web!

To download, go to:
https://www.SignWriting.org/forums/software/sw44/download

The dictionary is empty, Hector. Start adding new signs to the
Colombian dictionary....

The SignWriter Country Code for Colombia is: 057

I set the shareware for printing on US Letter Size paper. If I
guessed incorrectly, and you prefer A4 paper, then feel free to tell
me and I will be happy to change it.

I made a change to the SignWriting symbol for the letter "p"...I will
explain later.

I hope the new Colombian version of SignWriter will be useful for you!
--

Val ;->