forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5289  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Jul 23, 2001  2:06 pm
Subject:  Re: Thank You for Colombian version of SignWriter 4.4

Héctor y Margarita Devia wrote:
>I have been working in a build-in dictionary and translating the sgn
>documents of Sw44co into spanish, (Except "grammar" because of some
>diferences between ASL and LSC) When I finished the translation ¿Is possible
>that you added it to the shareware?

SignWriting List
July 23, 2001

Thank you, Hector, for telling me that the Colombian version of
SignWriter is working for you!!

And it is wonderful news that you are distributing the program
throughout Colombia....

Yes...I will be happy to place your translated materials into the
Shareware version later...

Plus, I hope you will build a new Colombian SignWriting dictionary.
Just open the dictionary and start adding signs. Then later, when you
feel ready, we can include your Dictionary with the Colombian
shareware too...

Many blessings to Colombia!
--

Val ;->