forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5374  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Jul 30, 2001  3:57 pm
Subject:  Re: ABC Story

Nancy Cole wrote:
>Ok, here is the ABC story, but I'm trying to experiment and see if it will
>attach with AOL. If it doesn't work I would like someone to please me.

SignWriting List
July 30, 2001

Hello Nancy and Everyone!

Yes...we did receive your attached file, Nancy...both from Hotmail
and AOL..congratulations!!

And it was important that we take the time to learn to attach files,
since we cannot have messages in SignWriting without them!

Now, Nancy, the next step is to learn to make GIFs or JPEGS and send
those to the List...but we can wait on that for awhile...

Thank you for sending us your ABC story and I look forward to reading
it as soon as I can -
--

Val ;->