forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5408  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Wed Aug 1, 2001  12:48 pm
Subject:  Re: sharing....

Val,

Researching it a bit, I have come across a possible solution. MacIntoshes send
data "BinHex'ed", an encoding that's necessary for transmitting across the
internet. But it's MacIntosh specific. "Base 64" is the encoding that's used
by
PC's. From what I've read, you should be able to chose "Base 64" encoding in
your
email program. See if you can and if that clears up the problem.

Bill