forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5431  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Aug 9, 2001  3:33 pm
Subject:  Re: SignBank Database

Charles Butler wrote:
>With everyone giving input, we can find a way for everyone to have a similar
>indexing system, or at least understand one another's variants.

SignWriting List
August 9, 2001

Thank you, Charles, for the nice comment. Coming from you that means a lot ;-)

There is a great deal more that I have not shown you yet. This is
just the SignBank Portal, where people view the database, search and
print.

Later I will show you a section of the database for creating, editing
and sorting dictionaries. In that section, the dictionary creator is
able to choose many different sequences..and experiment with those
different sorting routines.

So yes...I suspect in time we will all start using the same
Sequence...it will just take a little time to iron out the
problems...I have already come upon many that are fascinating and
could take months of discussion alone!
--

Val ;->