forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5432  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Veitonen, Ulla"
Date:  Thu Aug 9, 2001  6:48 pm
Subject:  Some basic information about SW needed...

Hi Valerie + others,

you write to me, that if I have something to ask, I can ask thru this list. Ok,
here is some questions:

1. In the map there is text:"SW is shareware. You do not need a license to use
it. You can make unlimited copies of the program and give these copies to other
people without penalty."

Ok, University of Turku has bought the program and CD. Is it okey to copy SW to
the researchers in the university, so it will be available in about 5-10
computers? Is it okey to copy it to the Turku Polytechnic Institute, there is
the signlanguage interpreter training unit? Can I copy it to all our students?
(I'll start a new job on Monday, I'll work next year as an interpreter trainer
in Turku Polytecnics)

2. I have succeed to use SW and write Finnish Signlanguage with it. But how can
I save the files to the Floppy (A) and then move to the other computer and
other SW programme?

3. I can't use the Dictionary. There happens always some 'error' when I try to
save signs in it. I have done as the instructions said...

Thank you, and all the best,

Ulla Veitonen

  Replies Author Date
5433 Some basic information about SW needed... Valerie Sutton Fri  8/10/2001
5434 Re: Some basic information about SW needed... Valerie Sutton Fri  8/10/2001
5435 Re: Some basic information about SW needed... Valerie Sutton Fri  8/10/2001

  Message 5432  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index