forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5450  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Sun Aug 12, 2001  8:13 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting in new school year

Hi everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that I won't have my elementary students this
year.  The district put me in the high school, because the other teacher just
won't retire.  Sooooo I thought I would show the video tapes that I got from
Ann to my students.  Some of them came in the room last week when I was
showing signwriting to the other teacher.  Ryan will graduate this year and
he is excited to try signwriting.  So, I think it will work out well.  I
thought perhaps they could help me translate the video tapes.  I will have
one student from Burma who is learning English, and doesn't know much sign.
We will see how she does with sign writing.

Anyways, thought I would say Hi!  Hope you all let me know what you do in
your classes!!!  I need some new ideas!

Smiles
Nancy Cole
Las Cruces, NM

  Replies Author Date
5453 Re: SignWriting in new school year Valerie Sutton Sun  8/12/2001
5454 Re: SignWriting in new school year Nancy Cole Mon  8/13/2001

  Message 5450  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index