forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5588  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Aug 31, 2001  2:12 pm
Subject:  Re: Arabian Sign Language

SignWriting List
August 31, 2001

Mohamed wrote:
>1:The 4th symbol is suitable I found it in sw program in the file named
>hands part2 group8 but i did not found it in swkeyboard so what shall i do
>2: you can use Aziz sign for saudiaraibia

Hello Mohamed!
Thanks for your messages about the Arabic Nations. That is very
interesting. And I will use Aziz's sign for Saudi Arabia. Thanks for
telling me.

Regarding how to type the symbol you mention....Certainly trying
Group 8 Part 2 was an excellent guess. But actually that group has
the middle finger forward, not the ring finger too...so it looks
similar, but is not the same.

First, let me show everyone the differences between the two handshapes:
Attachment
Arabian-Hand.gif
Type: image/gif

5589 Re: Arabian Sign Language Valerie Sutton Fri  8/31/2001

  Message 5588  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index