forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5604  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Thu Sep 6, 2001  6:48 am
Subject:  Re: SignWriting CD for Showcase

Angus,

Interesting page, has some good data there. I'm going to be burning CD's on
a PC though and my Adaptec program doesn't have an option to create a Mac
part..

Hmmm... Val? What's your burner? :-)

Bill

"Angus B. Grieve-Smith" wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Bill Reese wrote:
>
> > The only "twist" to it would be to have a way to start the SignWriting
> > program from the CD. I'm curious, would it be possible to put
> > something like that on an HTML page? A special one just for the CD
> > that if you clicked on a button it would load a copy of Signwriter 4.4
> > in a DOS window?
>
> Take a look at this page:
>
> <https://www.union.edu/RESOURCES/curriculum/tips/hybrid/>
>
> It gives instructions on how to make a disk that will
> automatically display an HTML page on a PC or a Mac.
>
> --
> -Angus B. Grieve-Smith
> Linguistics Department
> University of New Mexico

  Replies Author Date
5605 Re: SignWriting CD for Showcase Angus B. Grieve-Smith Thu  9/6/2001

  Message 5604  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index