forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5649  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Sep 18, 2001  6:44 pm
Subject:  Re: Oh, those columns!

SignWriting List
September 18, 2001

Henk & Tini:
Thank you for your question below.

1. The program ColumnMaker comes with SignWriter 4.4. Have you
downloaded the SignWriter 4.4 shareware? If you have, then you have
ColumnMaker.

Download Shareware
https://www.SignWriting.org/forums/software/sw44/download

2. ColumnMaker has an instructon manual in Acrobat PDF format. It is
on the web, free to download on this page:

Shareware Instruction in PDF Format
https://signwriting.org/forums/software/sw44/sw44less/download.html

3. If you have Acrobat Reader on your computer, then you can read any
PDF document, which means Portable Document Format.

Most computers today come with Acrobat Reader already installed. Use
the Find command to find it. If you do not have it, then you can
download it for free from this web page:

Download Acrobat Reader
https://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

4. There is a chance that you have Acrobat Reader, but maybe it is
not attached to your web browser properly, so you cannot open the
file in your web browser. Therefore, try clicking on this page to see
if it downloads directly:

ColumnMaker Document
https://signwriting.org/acrobat/software/SW44-10-ColumnMaker.pdf

Write back to tell me how this goes -

The message you get about color space is nutty and has nothing to do
with downloading an Acrobat file! You MUST read and print the file
from Acrobat Reader or GhostWriter.

Val ;-)