forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5652  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Sep 20, 2001  4:27 am
Subject:  Val's second answer to Irina ;-)

SignWriting List
September 19, 2001

Stefan...Please translate this for Irina...

Dear Irina:
I think I understand your question now. Are you asking if I was in
New York City at the exact moment the buildings fell down?

The answer is "no". I was in California, at the time the buildings fell down.

America is a very big country. New York is on the east coast. I live
in California, far to the west. It is around 3000 miles away. So I
watched the buildings fall down on television, just as you did in
Germany!

We probably saw the SAME film on TV - ha! ;-)

So I am not an expert on the terrorist attack. Not at all. I just
watched in disbelief, like everyone else...