forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5879  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Fri Nov 9, 2001  7:42 pm
Subject:  Re: Diagonal-Sagittal Hands

Hi Steve,

just want you to know that I love to see your presentation of the problem -

comparing sideview with frontview and adding the numbers allows us to
discuss without misunderstanding.

It follows the procedure we already developed in the past to present our
spelling-issues with additional drafts : start positon and endposition

btw I love the nose of your signing person - ha - L.I.F. E,

all the best

Stefan ;-)