forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5913  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Antony Daamen
Date:  Thu Nov 15, 2001  10:30 pm
Subject:  Re: Questions about SW.

16/11/01

A famous writer about the Deaf and their history, culture is Prof. Harlan
Lane. I have read different books from him as part of my Auslan research
and they are excellent.

One book I am (sporadically, I AM busy!) reading now is "When the mind
hears". This book explains the history of the Deaf and is fantastic reading

Greetings

Antony & Terry Daamen
Australia
"The God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will......
crush and put an end to all these kingdoms,
and it itself will stand to times indefinite."
Daniel 2:44