forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6060  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Dec 20, 2001  4:59 pm
Subject:  ZURICH: Technical Questions

SignWriting List
December 20, 2001

Dear SW List:
There are several SignWriting projects around the world. One of them
is in Zurich, Switzerland. I have named it the "ZURICH Project, for
SW List messages.

To find all the messages for ZURICH, you can search in the SW List Archives.

Go to:

SignWriting List Archives

Then type the word ZURICH in the search box... (please see attached diagram)...

All the messages that have the word ZURICH in them, will then be
listed for you ;-)

Members of the SW List will benefit from the technical questions and
answers too...

So I hope members of other SW projects will feel free to ask
questions on the SW List as well ... Val ;-)

Type: image/gif
Size: 9k

  Replies Author Date
6068 Re: ZURICH: Technical Questions GS-Media Fri  12/21/2001

  Message 6060  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index