forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6060  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Dec 20, 2001  4:59 pm
Subject:  ZURICH: Technical Questions

SignWriting List
December 20, 2001

Dear SW List:
There are several SignWriting projects around the world. One of them
is in Zurich, Switzerland. I have named it the "ZURICH Project, for
SW List messages.

To find all the messages for ZURICH, you can search in the SW List Archives.

Go to:

SignWriting List Archives
https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sw-l/

Then type the word ZURICH in the search box... (please see attached diagram)...

All the messages that have the word ZURICH in them, will then be
listed for you ;-)

Members of the SW List will benefit from the technical questions and
answers too...

So I hope members of other SW projects will feel free to ask
questions on the SW List as well ... Val ;-)

Attachment
SW-List-Archives.gif
Type: image/gif

6068 Re: ZURICH: Technical Questions GS-Media Fri  12/21/2001

  Message 6060  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index