forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6102  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  mohamed mahmod
Date:  Sat Dec 29, 2001  7:53 pm
Subject:  Re: ARABIA: New Web Posting!

Hi Val & the list
Thanks for this nice work
I have the following notes about the positions
1 o I wish you write Saudi Arabia instead of Arabic nations under the sign ,
because the sign for Saudi Arabia in the page Who Uses Sign Writing
2 o the Arabic translation of the manual appears as separated reversed
letters so it can be read I don know if there is any solution