forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6127  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Dec 31, 2001  7:00 am
Subject:  ARABIA: and Happy New Year!!

December 30, 2001

Dear SignWriting List, and Dan and Mohamed:

It is very appropriate, that my last message to the SignWriting List
in 2001, should be celebrating the fact that we now include the
Arabic Nations on the SignWriting Web Site. I look forward to a
wonderful year 2002, working together to further world peace and Deaf
literacy....

Regarding the Arabic PDF File...
Thank you, Dan, for creating an Arabic PDF file...Now we know it is possible!

Mohamed - Can you send the SignWriter Computer Manual translation in
MicroSoft Word to Dan? Then perhaps, Dan, you can help Mohamed create
the PDF files?

I do not want to be involved with any Arabic documents, since I do
not know what I am doing...nor do I have the strength to learn, as I
am quite over-extended.

Once you have a complete set of PDF files of the entire Manual
written in Arabic, send them to me, and I will post the PDF files
exactly as you send them to me, plus place them on the SignWriter CD,
when people purchase the computer program ;-)

I will be back online on January 2, 2002!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everyone!!

Val ;-)