forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6126  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Dan Parvaz
Date:  Mon Dec 31, 2001  6:04 am
Subject:  Re: ARABIA: New Web Posting!

> EMBEDDING ARABIC FONTS In a POSTSCRIPT FILE

I do most of my Arabic processing in ArabTeX, which doesn't have much of
a problem, as the enclosed fragment will show. It's a little grainy on
the screen -- that's something I'm going to have to work out with with
teTeX on MacOS X -- but it prints just fine. One more option, since TeX
allows the embedding of EPS figures.

Cheers,

Dan.

Attachment
sw.pdf
Type: application/pdf

6127 ARABIA: and Happy New Year!! Valerie Sutton Mon  12/31/2001

  Message 6126  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index