forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6148  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  MGirod & ACPrélaz
Date:  Fri Jan 4, 2002  9:31 pm
Subject:  Re: FRENCH SWISS: Software Question

Dear Valerie,

Thanks for your answer... I have a Macintosh... so I'll have to see
about the other program called VirtualPC or SoftPC that will
turn my Macintosh into a DOS-Windows computer... as you suggested...
and then download one of the available version on the web.

I wonder if my previous message (I did present myself and did a short
presentation of my project with SW) went trough... I got a strange
message back and don't know if there has been a problem with it !Can you
tell me ?!?

I'll give you some more news as soon as I get over with my technical
problems

till then... take care

Anne-Claude

  Replies Author Date
6149 FRENCH SWISS Project Description Valerie Sutton Sat  1/5/2002

  Message 6148  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index