forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6227  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jan 22, 2002  5:58 pm
Subject:  JAPAN: Flavio...What we need?

SignWriting List
January 22, 2002

Flavio (Rikki) - You asked us "what do we need?" regarding our SW
text editor SignWriter?

We need:

A WINDOWS INTERFACE FOR SIGNWRITER 4.4

I am not talking about fancy new features, or making any changes to
the DOS program right now....(we are all working on fancy new changes
already)....The new programs are not ready and our users are
miserable, all wanting Windows NOW, not later!

We have hundreds of SignWriter 4.4 users, possibly 1000s...

Your WINDOWS INTERFACE with SignWriter 4.4 (still the same, but
housed inside it), would be used immediately all over the world....

Please consider this - I hope you will!

We need to be able to use SignWriter 4.4 in Windows NT, for example...

Can you do this, Rikki?!!

Val ;-)

  Message 6227  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index