forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6246  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Sergio Ribeiro
Date:  Thu Jan 24, 2002  1:37 am
Subject:  RES: SW for WINDOWS - When ???

Stuart,

You understanded my thinking ! I have a program almost prepared and your
development is in Visual Basic. Do you want source code ? Anybody ?
I thinkes what program need be simple, because deaf people would have
dificult if it be hard hard for use.

And composing sign in the program after inserting in any DOC is easy.
Because yhis programs are easy like a Word.

I beginned development with Java, but i don ±² have knowledge necessary for
easing programming, then i selected Visual Basic 6.0

But ideia is very simple and your code too.

Remember ! The basic form sign is necessary for compose final sign for
exportation. This is my problem.

All right ?

Sergio
;-)

  Message 6246  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index