forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6258  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jan 24, 2002  5:08 pm
Subject:  SignWriting in Peru

>Hi Valerie... not back in Peru. I decided it was best to stay here in
>Calif. The SignWriting program however is forging ahead with two deaf at
>the helm accompnaied by hearing assistants.... Julie

SignWriting List
January 24, 2002

This is wonderful news, Julie. You really started something in Peru.
Perhaps you can suggest to one of the Peruvians, to join the SW List,
to get current information? They are welcome to write in Spanish to
the List anytime. We have List members from Colombia, El Salvador,
Spain, Nicaragua, and Bolivia...All languages are welcome....