forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6283  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Jan 28, 2002  3:54 pm
Subject:  ARABIC NATIONS: 36 teachers using SW...

>>Mohamed wrote from Saudi Arabia: I finished the first step of my
>>experiment, I discussed the signwriting with my colleagues here in
>>the deaf children institute in Burida City and we practice
>>signwriting as teachers. The next step is to learn signwriting to
>>our student for one semester then we will evaluate the work. The
>>teacher who will work with me are 36. As follows 21 teachers from
>>Saudi, 14 teachers from Egypt, 1 teacher from Syria and I am from
>>Jordan. Mohamed Mahmod

SignWriting List
January 28, 2002

Dear Mohamed, and teachers from Egypt, Syria and Saudi Arabia!

Congratulations on your hard work, and your excellent plans. When we
received your message, I was soooo excited to know that so many
teachers are interested in trying SignWriting in the Arabic Nations!
And I told everyone at our Annual Meeting about it, and people were
very impressed and interested....

Please send my welcome and greetings to all 36 teachers....They are
welcome to join the SignWriting List if they wish. And we look
forward to your reports about your progress!

6284 Re: ARABIC NATIONS: 36 teachers using SW... Valerie Sutton Mon  1/28/2002

  Message 6283  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index