forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6299  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jan 31, 2002  10:58 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting Font (DE) & a request

>Any suggestions...?
>If not... - may I repeat my request (of somebody writing the six
>examples for me) ...? >Thanks for any kind of answer!
>Best, >Susanne

SignWriting List
January 31, 2002

Yes, Susanne. I use SignWriter on my Macintosh daily, with a program
called VirtualPC. I purchased it years ago, and then I always upgrade
to the newest version.

The other program that you have been discussing with Dan, is a free
shareware program that doesn't always work on everyone's computers.
But it is free...

VirtualPC works on all Macintoshes, and the new version for MacOS 10
is incredible...making it possible to run about 10 different
operating systems on your Mac...including all versions of Windows...

VirtualPC for Macintosh
https://www.connectix.com/products/vpc5m.html

Val ;-)

  Message 6299  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index