forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6341  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Feb 13, 2002  10:26 pm
Subject:  SW Year-End Report 2001 Posted

SignWriting List
February 13, 2002

New Posting:

SignWriting Year-End Report 2001
https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/sponsors/sw-year-2001.pdf

I am mailing printed copies of this booklet to all those whose name
is mentioned...

This report highlights projects I personally worked on, in 2001.
There were so many other important SignWriting projects around the
world, that there was no way to list them all...

SignWriting is galloping forward like a wild stallion, and I am
running behind...getting a lot of exercise but never catching up -
ha!!

Please know how much each SignWriting project means.....Each project
is VERY important and truly appreciated ;-)

___________________________

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 6341  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index