forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6380  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Michelle Trzecinski
Date:  Thu Feb 21, 2002  12:18 am
Subject:  Re: Michelle Trzecinski's Family ;-))

Hi Val, Actually, I lost contract with Sephanie. She is from Germany..My Mom
is German. Thanks, Michelle

P.S. Can you give her e-mail again?....Thanks!

I also have other cousin..his name is Jim Mooney and want to learn sign
language..I will give you his e-mail address again!...Okay!..Thanks,
Michelle!