forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6417  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Feb 26, 2002  2:31 am
Subject:  Re: SSS conversion?

Antonio Carlos wrote:
> That is the way the link that allows you to see (very small) SW
>dictionaries as HTML pages is working (in a somewhat unstable way :-(.
> All the best, Antônio Carlos

SignWriting List
February 25, 2002

Your work with SWML, Antonio Carlos, is very important - We are
indebted to you...I am hoping SWML can become a way to use
SignWriting in modern software, including SignBank...so thank you for
all the work you have done...

What is the link you mention above? Can you give us the exact web
page to go to? How small do the dictionaries have to be?

Val ;-)

  Message 6417  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index