forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6415  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa
Date:  Mon Feb 25, 2002  10:28 pm
Subject:  Re: SSS conversion?

Dan wrote:

> I don't think it's too controversial to say that the 1999 GIFs provided
> by Antonio Carlos are, well, nicer-looking than the 1995 ones, if for no
> other reasons than that they are better drawn and provide all the
> variations on the arrow symbols without having to fill them in
> algorithmically.

As Valerie already noticed, she made the symbols, I've just converted them
to the GIF format.

On the other hand, the 1995 GIFs that are available in the SWML site were
all
worked out manually, so that no algorithmical filling is needed to use them.
You can use them directly to generate sign images from the codes got from
the swml files.

That is the way the link that allows you to see (very small) SW
dictionaries
as HTML pages is working (in a somewhat unstable way :-(.

All the best,

Antônio Carlos

  Replies Author Date
6417 Re: SSS conversion? Valerie Sutton Tue  2/26/2002

  Message 6415  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index