forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6456  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stuart Thiessen
Date:  Wed Mar 6, 2002  4:12 am
Subject:  Learning to Write

I was watching my son practice his English writing and was sitting at an odd
angle from him, when I notice his paper. It looked something like this:

_____________________
_____________________

I'm not sure if all countries use this kind of paper for teaching the Roman
alpahbet, but they do here in the States. Anyway, I wondered if turned on
its side if that would be a helpful means of teaching to write SW in the
appropriate "lanes" as Valerie calls them.

Just a thot that struck me.

Stuart
Stuart Thiessen
Des Moines, IA
VCard
Thiessen, Stuart

First Federated Church

4616 Hickman Roard
Des Moines
IA
50310
United States

Home: (515) 633-8774
Pager:
Fax: 515.255.0052
Fax: (515) 633-8774

  Replies Author Date
6469 Re: Learning to Write Valerie Sutton Thu  3/7/2002

  Message 6456  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index