forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6563  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Sat Jan 3, 1998  3:34 am
Subject:  Lesson learned

Hello Valerie and List,

Last night I learned all about p.s. and PFD. Halfway through I came to the realization that we don’t have the Acrobat program. We only have Acrobat Reader. I also realized that the Acrobat Program does not fall within our budget. So I did the smart thing and went to bed. This morning I reconnected the printer with the parallel cable and followed the step-by-step instructions. Presto! It works again. I’m happy, Tini is happy and we are going to celebrate with a nice cup of coffee. Thank you, everyone for helping me.

Learning Is Fun Eh?

Henk

  Replies Author Date
6564 Re: Lesson learned Angus B. Grieve-Smith Wed  3/20/2002
6569 Re: Lesson learned Valerie Sutton Wed  3/20/2002

  Message 6563  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index