forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6575  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Mar 20, 2002  7:37 pm
Subject:  Re: "Morphology Module"

SignWriting List
March 20, 2002

Hello Stuart and Everyone!
I am printing your suggestions for search-routines for Todd, our
programmer, and we will see what we can do for SignBank 2002. I am
just happy that we can search by symbols at all......SignBank 3 was
harder to program than most people would realize....

Thanks very much, Stuart, for your input. I hope others will tell me
what kind of search-routines you need too...Val ;-)