forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6588  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Mar 21, 2002  4:23 pm
Subject:  SignWriting Journal

SignWriting List
March 21, 2002

>Pastor Ron wrote:
> This is a very good idea. I wish we all could have a conference together
>to discuss this kind of thing.

That is a great idea, Ron...Antonio Carlos in Brazil wanted to
establish a SignWriting Symposium in the past, but it was so much
work and money to arrange a true conference, that instead, he
established the SignWriting Journal, where topics can be presented

SignWriting Journal

Have you ever considered writing an article for the Journal? You
could write about your translations of the Bible in SignWriting? That
would be a great article!

Or if anyone else is interested in submitting articles about your
work with SignWriting, contact Antonio Carlos to submit an article:

How to submit an article:

Charles Butler's work is already published in the Journal...about his
quatro-lingual dictionary.

Val ;-)

  Message 6588  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index