forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6588  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Mar 21, 2002  4:23 pm
Subject:  SignWriting Journal

SignWriting List
March 21, 2002

>Pastor Ron wrote:
> This is a very good idea. I wish we all could have a conference together
>to discuss this kind of thing.

That is a great idea, Ron...Antonio Carlos in Brazil wanted to
establish a SignWriting Symposium in the past, but it was so much
work and money to arrange a true conference, that instead, he
established the SignWriting Journal, where topics can be presented
online:

SignWriting Journal
https://sw-journal.ucpel.tche.br/

Have you ever considered writing an article for the Journal? You
could write about your translations of the Bible in SignWriting? That
would be a great article!

Or if anyone else is interested in submitting articles about your
work with SignWriting, contact Antonio Carlos to submit an article:

How to submit an article:
https://sw-journal.ucpel.tche.br/how-submit.htm

Charles Butler's work is already published in the Journal...about his
quatro-lingual dictionary.

Val ;-)

  Message 6588  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index