forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6606  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Antony Daamen
Date:  Fri Mar 22, 2002  5:59 am
Subject:  Re: to gif or not to gif?

22/03/02

Hi thanks for your help

I have already IrfanView, MS Photo Editor and Ulead PhotoImpact LE and
probably a few more if I really look. They all have there different uses
and all of them will open the gif tile, when I execute the program first
and then open the file. However, when I double click on say help.gif
within the e-mail, my wonderful computer bamboozles me with this message.
I have W98 SE.

Greetings

Antony & Terry Daamen
Australia
"The God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will......
crush and put an end to all these kingdoms,
and it itself will stand to times indefinite."
Daniel 2:44