forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6647  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Mar 29, 2002  3:03 pm
Subject:  Re: New York Times Newspaper Article on SignWriting...

SignWriting List
March 29, 2002

Hello Everyone!
Thank you for your great messages...I am really amazed at how many
people responded and thanks for sharing your accomplishments - The
New York Times reporter is helpless at this point, since the article
has already been submitted for a third time to the editors who will
now choose to publish it, or not to publish it......unfortunately
that means we cannot add any more information to an already "very
old" article...

I think some of your accomplishments could make NEW newspaper
articles, and I really hope we can get more publicity in the future.
If any of you know a reporter interested in writing about
SignWriting, or specifically about your accomplishments with
SignWriting, tell them to telephone me for an interview, at
858-456-0098, or write to me on email for an appointment...

___________________________

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 6647  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index