forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6649  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Mar 29, 2002  3:23 pm
Subject:  SignWriting in England ;-)

SignWriting List
March 29, 2002

Trevor wrote:
>Is it England or Great Britain? The latter includes Scotland and Wales.
>Sign up if your in one of those countries and increase Val's count by two.

Wonderful to hear from you again, Trevor! I am not sure if anyone is
using SignWriting in Scotland or Wales...I hope they will tell us, if
they do!

What about your work with SignWriting, Trevor? How is that going?
Weren't you writing hymns from your church? I can't quite remember
your exact project, so please write us again about it!

Hillary Hittner (), just wrote to ask if there was
anyone using SignWriting in England? Hillary is writing her masters
thesis about SignWriting, and will be visiting England this summer.
Besides yourself, Trevor, I would suggest that Hillary also contact:

Dr. Bencie Woll
City University
Northampton Square
London

If you know of any others, please tell us!

Val ;-)

  Message 6649  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index