forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6652  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Mar 29, 2002  3:41 pm
Subject:  This Holiday Weekend ;-)

SignWriting List
March 29, 2002

My dear friends on the SignWriting List...

Some of you may be celebrating a religious holiday at this time, and
I want to wish you all a very meaningful weekend!

Although it is a holiday weekend, tomorrow I am working with our
SignBank programmer in an all-day programming session. I need to
prepare for that meeting today.

I know many of you have been waiting patiently for testing SignBank,
and I agree with you, that it is high time that I get it done! So say
a prayer for our meeting tomorrow, that our dream will be at least
partially accomplished!

Have a wonderful weekend, and I look forward to more communication next week!

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

Read & Write Sign Languages

Sign Language Dictionaries

Read & Write Dance

Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 6652  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index