|SignWriting List Forum|
Valerie Sutton |
Date: Thu Dec 10, 1998 9:28 pm
Subject: SW Questions & Answers
December 10, 1998
I have added to the Questions & Answers section on our SignWriting Web
Site. Here is the new listing:
Questions and Answers Directory
1. What is SignWriting?
2. Why Write Sign Language
3. Is SignWriting a New Language?
4. Is SignWriting Free To Use?
Yes! Questions & Answers About Trademarks
5. How Can I Learn SignWriting?
Different Choices Plus Workshop Descriptions
6. Can SignWriting Be Written By Hand?
Six-page article with illustrations
7. How Is The SignWriter Newsletter Prepared?
Two-page article with illustrations
8. Can the SignWriter Computer Program
Be Used on the Macintosh? Yes!
Questions & Answers About Typing Signs
9. What is the difference between
SignWriting and English Glosses?
10. Why Was SignWriting Invented?
11. Can I Publish Using SignWriting? Yes!
12. What is the SignWriting Literacy Project?
13. Won't SignWriting Take Time From
Learning To Read & Write English?
14. What Do Teachers Say?
Teacher at the Oregon School For The Deaf
15. What Do Teachers Say?
Private Tutor of Deaf Students, Ontario, Canada
16. What Do Teachers Say?
Teacher at the Caldwell Elementary School,
Hearing Impaired Program, Wichita, Kansas
Valerie Sutton at the DAC
Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA