forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6708  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  rbrooks124
Date:  Thu Apr 4, 2002  4:05 pm
Subject:  Re: survey

Hillary,

I sent the survey to three people on my list who said they would participate.  I told them it had to be mailed so that the signature was on the consent form.  If that is incorrect, please let me know and I will resend, and ask them to return it to you by email.

Sorry if I misunderstood.

Regina Brooks

I cannot imagine that there is not one Deaf/Hard of Hearing individual on this email list.  Thus, I have to conclude that my email messages are not completed with all the information regarding my survey. I recently sent the consent form and survey separate, thinking that previously the one email did not hold on the info.  I am trying to get perceptions from Deaf/Hard of Hearing individuals about English Literacy.  There is so much research on teacher/parent perceptions but hardly any about D/HH beliefs.  I would really appreciate your participation in my study.  It has been approved by my universities institutional review board.

Sincerely,

Hillary Hittner
(University of Minnesota)

  Message 6708  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index