forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6709  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stuart Thiessen
Date:  Thu Apr 4, 2002  4:09 pm
Subject:  Re: survey

I am deaf and planning to answer your survey.  I am waiting to share this with others in our group so you can get responses from others in our group.  We have about 10 or more deaf who could be a part of this if they want to do it.  I will get back to you as I find out more from them.  When is your deadline to receive the survey or is it in the document you distributed?

Thanks,

Stuart

Stuart Thiessen
Des Moines, IA
I cannot imagine that there is not one Deaf/Hard of Hearing individual on this email list.  Thus, I have to conclude that my email messages are not completed with all the information regarding my survey. I recently sent the consent form and survey separate, thinking that previously the one email did not hold on the info.  I am trying to get perceptions from Deaf/Hard of Hearing individuals about English Literacy.  There is so much research on teacher/parent perceptions but hardly any about D/HH beliefs.  I would really appreciate your participation in my study.  It has been approved by my universities institutional review board.

Sincerely,

Hillary Hittner
(University of Minnesota)

  Message 6709  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index