forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6737  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Apr 5, 2002  8:15 pm
Subject:  SW-Email and SW-Webmail

SignWriting List
April 5, 2002

Dear SW List Members, Vinicius, and Antonio Carlos!

Thank you for your message below about SignWriting Email and
SignWriting Webmail, Antonio Carlos. This is a very exciting
development and is really mind-boggling. I appreciate all the time
and effort you are putting into this...It is sorely needed.

And I surely hope that other programmers will work on this project too...

Could your foresee that someday we could have our SignWriting List on
the SW-Email Client? Or the Webmail?

Does this mean there would be no need for GIFs any longer? That would
be great - ha! ;-)

Val ;-)