forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6704  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa
Date:  Thu Apr 4, 2002  2:46 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting in Brazil

Vinicius,

We have started to develop a SignWriting Webmail. However, we prefered to
continue developing an email client program, able to send SignWriting
messages
throught the regular email protocols (SMTP, POP3).

The programs we have developed so far, both the SW-WebMail (partially
developed)
and the SW-Email client (almost fully developed) is available to anyone
wanting to
take over the work or join us in completing it.

Please, contact me directly if want to me to let you know more about the
programs.

All the best,

Antônio Carlos