forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6746  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Apr 8, 2002  5:00 am
Subject:  Telephone Meetings with SW Project Directors...

SignWriting List
April 7, 2002

Dear SW List Members:
As SignWriting is spreading, I am becoming "spread too thin" - ha!
That means that I am not able to give everyone my full attention and
I am sad about that. And recently, I have been so flooded with email,
that I learned that some of my dear friends have actually sent me
messages I never saw...or perhaps my muddled brain did not remember
the email....I only know that communications got crossed, which I do
not want to happen again...Therefore, I would like to suggest that
those who are using SignWriting for ongoing projects, feel free to
contact me, either by phone, tty or email, to make an appointment for
a telephone meeting. The "meeting by phone" will give us time to
focus on each other. That is so important!

And even those who live far away from California, like Europe, Brazil
or Japan...we can make it fairly brief, but it will still give us
time to get to know each other better...

Two nights ago, I had a great conversation with Cecilia Flood, and I
learned so much about upcoming events in Albuquerque - pretty
exciting stuff! I will give the SW List a report soon...

My phone is: 858-456-0098. It is a voice phone, but I own a tty. I do
not have an answering tape for the tty, but if I make the tty call
myself, there should be no problem!

So if any of you feel frustrated because I haven't answered your
email, just tap me on the shoulder by telephone or email, and say
"Hey...I am here! I want a telephone meeting please!"

___________________________

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 6746  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index