forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6777  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  A & T Daamen
Date:  Thu Apr 11, 2002  5:13 pm
Subject:  Re: to gif or not to gif?

HI Angus,

I had to format my C-drive for an unrelated matter (living in Queensland
Australia and my computer kept on freezing!),
Reinstalled all programs and presto all fixed. Thanks for your advice

Greetings

Antony & Terry Daamen

"And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more;
.........But the meek one themselves will possess the earth,
And they will find their exquisite delight in
the abundance of peace. - Isaiah 37:10,11