forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6800  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Flavio Medina
Date:  Tue Apr 16, 2002  8:25 am
Subject:  First real SW text file and doubts. - thanks for the answers

> Well you see the advantage of SW. Following your
> verbal description I
> "designed" a different movement first but learned
> from your perfect sw-sign
> how it was meant.

Now, thank YOU for the flowers... ;o)

I'll get the suggestion with the "A" mouthshape -
because that's what usualy deaf make when they say my
name... even though they always finish the "o" too.

Unfortunately I'm in uni now, so I cannot produce SW
(we have only windows NT here), so I'm not sending the
"winner"... :( You can look in the past files, anyway.

  Message 6800  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index