forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1722  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Judy A. Kegl"
Date:  Fri Jul 23, 1999  12:44 am
Subject:  Re: Writing Name Signs

Valerie,
I was thrown by your "underlining by hand" comment. I guess you are
referring to the underline key in the SignWriter program.

Bolding and color marking is fine, I suppose, with a computer, but right now
everything that the computer does with SW can be done readily by hand, as
well, or with chalk. I wouldn't want to have to use colored pencils or
chalk every time I write.

-- James

  Replies Author Date
1723 Re: Writing Name Signs Valerie Sutton Mon  8/23/1999

  Message 1722  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index