forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5209  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jul 3, 2001  3:13 pm
Subject:  Announcement: The SignWriting Journal

Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa wrote:

> The SignWriting Journal is an electronic journal created by the
>Universidade Católica de Pelotas, Brazil, to serve the interests
>of the SignWriting community all around the world.

SignWriting List
July 3, 2001

Dear SignWriting List Members:

I felt very honored when Antonio Carlos wrote to me, to suggest the
electronic publication of a "SignWriting Journal".

Thank you, Antonio Carlos, for such a wonderful idea, and for taking
on the responsibility as Editor-In-Chief!

The SignWriting Journal will become an important way to document the
outstanding work being done with SignWriting around the world. I hope
members of the SignWriting List will consider submitting articles....

And I also wish to thank those who accepted the invitation to join
the Editorial Board for the Journal..... We have known each other for
years... Nice to know that you continue to support SignWriting in
this way ;-)

As the "Advising Editor" (grin), I will be reading in the background
- So the Journal is all yours!!

Thanks once again, Antonio Carlos, for your many gifts to SignWriting -
--

Val ;->